Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Can't sleep

I can't fall asleep tonight. I've been trying for an hour and a half. Wide awake. Boooo.

I had an "off" day today. I don't like those - where no matter how hard you try, you just are off. Either physically or mentally or emotionally or spiritually - or all of the above.

Usually there's a reason. This week I have 3 presentations. 'Nuff said.

But while laying in bed tonight, I was listening to a Michael Gungor album and this song called "Filled with Glory" hit me.

For God to be glorified, for His strength to be shown in my weakness, there must be opportunities for Him to receive glory. This means opportunities for me to be weak. I can't say I want to live by faith by relying on God's strength, provision, and grace and then go live life safely. I have to be willing to risk. To be weak so that He can be glorified.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: