Thursday, November 11, 2010

Temporary

When I look at our 10-day forecast, there's a part of me that wants to freak out and fly home. Then I remind myself that this coldness is temporary. Jesus is better. Jesus is better. Jesus is BETTER!! :)

We are up at Eagle Rock this week. Elevation 9,000 something. First real snow of the season came Tuesday. We must be good luck. :P







Good thing I got snow boots with da furrrrr this past weekend at the outlet mall!! Regularly $119, got 'em for $39 :)







I'm wearing them right now.

Oh PS it's snowing right now. Ugh fine I'll take a pic. It's not the big flakey snow though. But here's my view...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Marissa said...

That snow reminds me of Michigan!

Good thing for those boots with da furrr...