Sunday, November 21, 2010

top 60 – KA-CHOW!

so at the gym they track your workouts.  most machines have little screens you log into and they tell you how to set the machine and your goal and they count your reps and all.  then the program ranks everyone.  now, for some, that might carry no incentive for them to workout more.  for others, however, it only brings out their competitive edge. if I ever said I wasn’t competitive, I apologize – I lied.  I have learned that I am competitive.  to the point of checking the rankings a few times a week and pushing tons of weight the last few days in October so I could make the top 60 list.

I am a sick, sick person.

but a healthy, fit person.  Winking smile

so, for the month of october, I ranked #51 out of the top 60 women for the most weight lifted!  YEAH BABY!  I think I did somewhere in the 123,000lbs range.  15 elephants, if I remember right.

so far this month, I’m #2 in my age range (females) for weight lifted.  and I think #54 out of all the women.

I like to move it, move it.  I like to move it, move it.

~jenny machado.

No comments: