Thursday, January 14, 2010

26 years ago today...

...i was born.

yes, folks. today is my birthday. and yes, i just admitted that.

normally i try to keep my birthday so under wraps that i counted it a great birthday if no one remembered (although people always did...).

i was reminded today by a friend that i ought to celebrate. God has given me a beginning to a new year. He has blessed me with so much. He created me. i am unique and wonderfully created by the One and Only God. the Creator and Sustainer of Life.

so, yes. today is my birthday. and i'm going to celebrate that life God has given me.

here's to a new year. a year of new adventures. new beginnings. taking on challenges. pushing myself to step out in faith where i have to fully rely on my strong and mighty God to carry me.

26, here i come.


and hi Val!! i was so excited to see your comment - you still checked this thing over the years! you are so faithful!!! :)

2 comments:

Marissa said...

CELEBRATE good times, com'mon! =)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Jen...I forgot to call you on your actual birthday...but I'm sure it was great. Love you Jen...now that I know when you're birthday is. (Thanks for trying to convince her to tell me Mriss!)