Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Processing

I've been home a couple days now and have had the house to myself while Andy & Sadie and the kids are gone for Thanksgiving. It was sad to come home and not have them here, but it has been a really cool blessing to have a whole place to myself for a little bit. It'd be like a vacation...except I started back at work the day after I got back. :)

But I've loved having quiet nights to put on my iPod (last night, mainly Josh Garrels, tonight Misty Edwards) and lay on the floor. Haha :) praying. Thinking. Dreaming. Processing thru the amazing, overwhelming journey God has taken me on recently.

Normally when I'm in the Keys, I go go go. I'm reminding myself its ok to be still. I don't take nearly enough time to be still before God. This is good.

No comments: