Tuesday, November 15, 2011

wanted: new throat

so it looks like i have strep. woohoo! my throat is killin' me. it even hurts to just move my neck much. there's a PB&H sandwich sitting next to me that i know i should eat but i just don't have the desire to because i know it's not going to be enjoyable. drinking hot things like coffee and tea also does not appeal to me. that's when you know something's wrong with jen. :) but God's allowed this to happen for a reason. while i lay low at the house, it's slowing me down to spend more time with Him. and that's never a bad thing. :) super exciting things taking place and in the making! God continues to stoke me. i can't post everything yet but just know that He is orchestrating the future and i've experienced Him working in such tangible ways lately. and i've been seeing/hearing of how He's working in some of my friend's lives lately too and i'm so so so stoked!!!! today while i was having Cristine look at my throat, Benji (9) goes, "Well - looks like we have a sick one in the house!" he also told me last week, as i was leaving to go to the gym, "You don't need to work out, you're already as skinny as a pancake!" ...a pancake?? haha the kid cracks me up.

No comments: