Monday, December 13, 2010

Super bowl

I realized tonight that the Super Bowl is Feb 6 - I get back to the States Feb 4. :D

Today I had a good quiet time. Then one of the guys (Nathan M) in our DTS surprised me with a peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks! That was so cool!!!! Then for lunch we had meatball subs. A lot of people don't like them. I love 'em! Then I got a sweet Christmas card in the mail from the newlywed Silby dynamic duo!! And the Radical book I ordered off Walmart came in! Then this afternoon our DTS went to Majestic View park and hung out (low 60's and sunny baby!). Some of us played ultimate!! Cant wait to be home and playing every Sunday!!

Fun day! So stoked for outreach!!!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jessica said...

WOW!!! Sounds like a great day!! :) Since you posted this at almost 11pm, it definitely must have been a great day! Late nights aren't your forte normally!