Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Small excitements!

Today - drum roll, please - I caught a glimpse of the sun!!!!!! It was this bright white-ish colored circle trying to pierce thru the grey clouds. It never fully broke thru. But it was pretty stinkin close and it made me smile really big. I got a picture on my camera.

Today I saw ducks!! The first wildlife I've seen in Estonia!! Animals DO live here!!!

We ate at a McDonalds in Old Town - I never eat McD's back home, but they said it was healthier here so I ate. And it was good. :) plus it was in this sick castle type area that was built in the 15th Century. Again, pics on my camera. A small fry was like $1.75.






(still no luggage=no hair products, no make up, and no contacts)

We went to a mall tonight to get anything we "needed". Well I needed a chai. :) so me, Kevin, and Bob found this uber trendy coffee shop in the mall and I had chai (Oregon Trail tiger spice - rarrrr) and the guys had shots of espresso. Bob also got a slice of keylime pie!!! It was a really light taste. Good though. Then the guys each ate cubes of sugar. Haha no thank you.









We also did a walk thru Old Town, up to the Parliament building and past the prime minister's house (you can walk right up next to it!!). We had a time of intercession in front of Parliament. Beautiful views of Tallinn. Tried getting a couple shots with my phone...






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: