Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wish I was a little bit talla

Tonight I was doing some online Christmas shopping and realized the NCAA women's volleyball semi finals were on.

Hoooooold up.

Needless to say, my shopping took a lot longer than I planned because I was thoroughly distracted with watching a ball get hit back and forth. Hey - it's not every day you can catch volleyball on TV. Gotta embrace the opportunities as they come.

So Illinois has a player that's 6'6"...that's over a foot taller than me!! And USC has a 6'5" player...that's STILL over a foot taller than me!!

It's ok. I have come to accept that I will probably never reach 5'4". And I'm ok with that. God made me just the right size for what He created me for. :)

Like hiding in washing machines...

Circa 2006ish

1 comment:

Marissa said...

hehe - aww Middle Street!