Saturday, December 03, 2011

don't lend me your vehicle

over the past 2 weeks, i've had a really back track record with people's vehicles...i don't know what's going on... -took Paul & Cristine's suburban out...got rear ended -borrowed Andy's big dog truck...backed into the tent pole. i was hoping he wouldn't notice one of the tent poles was bent. he...definitely did. ok so it's kind of hard to miss. -borrowed Andy's other truck, ol' Blue, today. i ended up switching vehicles with my dad 1/2 way thru the day so i could take Claire & Lucy to the beach. i get home and my dad thanks me for the surprise. what surprise? oh - i left the lights on on ol' Blue and the battery was dead when he went to drive her home. :) -oh - no, that's not the end. so my dad tells me about the dead battery. then i go to eject the CD i put in his Sequoia. and the cd is stuck in the player. like, stuck stuck. it says "error" on the screen. and it makes thunking noises when you try to eject it. this is just a fair warning to everyone.

No comments: