Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ode to the Coyote

To the coyote who woke me up with it's howling this morning at 5:15am:
That is not cool. You're not supposed to be howling after the sun rises. Plus, you didn't even have a pure howl. It was like a howl mixed with barking. Not a noise to be proud of.
Because of you, I will probably require more coffee today. Should you decide to have a repeat of this morning, I might have to try out my aim with the gun.
However, I can choose to have an attitude of gratitude toward you. And so I'll thank you, random coyote, because I got to have lots of extra quiet time with your Creator this morning.

:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Marissa said...

I was going to offer for you to borrow my shotgun but when I got to the end about you choosing to have a good attitude towards him, I started feeling guilty.