Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The green couches

This afternoon I'm laying low in the house we're staying at this week out at Maranatha Bible Camp. It's right on the lake and the living room windows overlook it and it's so bright and nice inside. I've spent the last 2 afternoons by the pool, so I'm giving my skin a little break. Plus I'm fighting a cold and felt more like laying low inside, spending some QT (quality time) with God.



The pic is dark but it's from where I'm sitting right now. Lake outside on the left. And the slit of light coming from the windows on the right? Every so often I look up just at the right time to see a body flying through the air. The blob. Quite hilarious because I can't see the blob or the lake thru that window. Just bodies flying in the air. Hahaha :)



And the amazing green couches make it. Totally.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: