Monday, October 10, 2005

post #71

i have broken past my 70th post on this thing! that's a lot of expelliationing of thoughts, eh? 70 posts. and here's to 71. going strong.

so i will confess, i'm a dork. i wanted to see if i had posted about the Under the Overpass book i read in may, so i went to my May archives and ended up reading all the posts from the month :) not incredibly dorky. but wait, there's more. as i read, i started laughing out loud...at my own wise cracks and sarcasm. i'm thinking, "ha ha - man, i'm funny". so, i don't know if you guys get a kick out of reading my posts, but i sure do :D my old posts, anyway. the vast majority of my recent posts have been pretty lacking on the humor side, so i'll try to spice things back up.

but not tonight. i want to go read Lamentations :D mmmmmmmm!

keep it real.
~jen~

2 comments:

Mriss said...

Yeah, that does sound like alot of posts! Yea for updating!!;)

Mriss said...

Looks like it's about about time for a post # 72! Tell us about the progress on your house!