Friday, January 14, 2005

stuck

so i'm back. i'm stuck here at work, waiting for my dad to finish his meeting so we can get out of here. i rode with him today because i couldn't get into my car this morning. :P i went out a little before 8 this morning to leave and couldn't get the locks to unlock. i heard them trying to unlock, they just wouldn't go all the way (i think it's a honda thing...i've never had this problem on cars before). so i got hot water and poured it over the door and lock a couple times, but i got nothin'. then i got the power stripper heat gun out...nothin'. i worked for just over an hour trying to get into my car with no success. so my dad decided he'd just come get me over lunch and bring me to work for the afternoon. it's like take-your-daughter-to-work day. awww :P

man it was stinkin' cold out this morning. even my eyes felt like they were windows for the cold air to get into me. that was weird.

anyway, i just love my friends so much :) i had 6 voicemails to check just from while i was at work this afternoon!

i figured 2 posts today makes up for not posting yesterday. i still am a dork for having a blog.

keep it real.
~jen~

No comments: