Thursday, January 24, 2013

Passion 127 - An Adoption Journey

I am so excited to post this link - I will have to find out a better way to post it so it stays up all the time - but for now, it's going to go in this post.  :)

If you shop on Amazon (and if you don't, you should), I would love for you to shop by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post!  My friends are raising money to fund their adoption of children from Uganda and as one way to raise money, they have signed up with the Amazon Affiliate program.  The way the affiliate program works, is when you shop on Amazon by first clicking on the link at the bottom of this post, a percentage of whatever you purchase will go into their Amazon Affiliate fund.  It's so easy and all you have to do is do your Amazon shopping by going through this link: 

I will be posting more about their adoption and ways you can help as the process continues!   You can also follow their blog at:

No comments: