Saturday, January 22, 2011

Holum, Norway

We are in Holum, Norway for the weekend. We hung out with a youth group Friday night and tonight we did worship, testimonies, and dramas for them. Before the stuff tonight, we went to Kristiansan (??), an uber cool city by the sea!!! It was so cool!

Today we had peanut butter for the 1st time since coming on outreach!!! Praise God!! :) it was sooo good and tasted more like the natural PB. Mmm!! And we ate at Dolly Dimples, a pizza place, for lunch.

On the drive to Kristiansan, I listened to Jack Johnson's album, "To The Sea", and then Braddigan. :)

I did worship tonight with Jordan, Bob, Kate, Tim, and Angel.

I didn't have wifi in Latvia but I feel like I kept this better updated there than here...go figure.

Oh! Norwegians put pineapple in their tacos!!! Brilliant!!!!

It's Saturday night. I haven't showered since Tuesday...the house we're staying at doesn't have hot water. Killer... :P



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jen! its your sis here... i like you and your blog.... both make me smile, and sometimes giggle.... smiling right now. miss you. we were watching the King and I today, and Anna is teaching the kings children, and she points out Norway on the map... of course the girls perk right up... So Anna teaches that it is very cold in Norway... so cold that the water in the lakes and streams becomes hard, so hard that you can walk on the water.... have you found this to be true? i love you!! ps. you do have a great american accent

Nenna said...

Hi Jen!! :D Helene here! From Stathelle, Norway. Really nice seeing you again tonight! Too bad your leaving so soon... :( But hey! Maybe i'll come visit you in the states?? :D Seriously.. I'm thinking about going, and it would be sooo cool to see you and get to know you more. :)

Helene