Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Takin on LoDo

We are in downtown Denver this week (aka LoDo), staying at a church/community center, doing various ministries and having class in the morning. Last night we hung out for 2 chapel services at the Denver Rescue Mission - it was mainly homeless men there. One drunk man came up to me afterwards, held my hand, kept moving in closer. I kept trying to make conversation but he wouldnt talk - he just kept making noises and moving in. Then he pulled the hood off my head and started moving in even more. Unfortunately for him, I wasn't giving out free kisses last night ;) thankfully, people stepped in and rescued me.

All updates will be from my phone this week - I didn't bring my laptop down here.

This is Becca and Jessie! Becca is my small group leader :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Why is downtown Denver called LoDo?