Friday, October 22, 2010

Alphie

Meet Alphie. I made him! For outreach prep this week they taught us how to make a dog, sword, flower, fishing pole, and fish. I didn't get past the dog though. Did I mention I hate balloons? Haha :) the sudden loud popping...ahhhhhhh no me gusta! So I at least tried to put that aside and managed to get Alphie created. I held the balloon as far away from me and looked away as I twisted it.




I tried moving on to the sword but while I was cautiously blowing up my next balloon, every time someone would pop one I'd jump and let go and my balloon would shoot off the air pump and lose all the air. So eventually I ended the torture and just watched. With my ears covered. Waiting for my heart to stop racing. Haha :)

But the point is - I still did it! The dog, at least.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Alphie makes me laugh...
balloons make you cringe...
and smiling is our favorite :)

Jessica said...

I love it!! :) You did it though! One balloon animal at a time...