Friday, September 24, 2010

Umm...?

So I'm at the chiropractor/total wellness center right now getting a cellular cleanse...? I have no idea what it's doing...hahaha supposedly my nerve scans show I've been exposed to chemical toxins of some kind sometime during my life and this is supposed to...cleanse my cells? Jen has no idea...







...and then it turned green with chunkies...what is this?! Where did they come from?? I can't feel my legs...



Ok just kidding, I can still feel my legs. False alarm.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Marissa said...

hahaha oh man I laughed out loud. Did the doc tell you that all those green chunkies came out of your dirty cells? I feel like that's what they normally say but really I think they just pump them in from that black tube.