Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my friend gabe

due to massive amounts of requests from 1 person, i would like to dedicate this post to my friend gabe. we've gone to the same church since i moved to michigan in 5th grade. but it wasn't until my junior year of high school that gabe came up to me and asked, "are you new here?" ouch.

gabe's a good friend. he lets me think that someday i'll get to ride his dirtbike. and he has a really cool old jeep that's painted like a zebra that he promises i'll never get to drive. but i got to ride in it this past summer and that was cool.

now he's engaged and getting married in april. then he's moving into a house near my house so when i'm home from school, i can go ride my skateboard to see him and beka and their house every day.

the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gabe posted a comment but for some reason when you click on his user name, it takes you to a really bad site. so here's what he said:

GABE:
this is the best post you have ever created. my favorite part was when you talked about the majestic zebra jeep (whose name is whanita by the way).