Monday, September 17, 2012

The Game That Wouldn't End

I'm currently watching the Denver / Atlanta game on Monday Night Football. Quite possibly the longest football game of my life.

Not only is it painful to watch (I think the Broncos forgot to show up tonight), but all of the time-consuming bad calls by the refs is dragging this game out to a length that makes me want to poke my eye out.

:)

Or at least give up on the NFL for this season. I won't rant on the replacement refs. I'll just say...I have to constantly remind myself that they're human and Jesus loves them and therefore I should be trying.

Thank goodness, in the grand scheme of things, football does not matter.

And so here I sit, reminding myself that I don't have to stay up and put myself thru this unnecessary suffering. I gave up yelling at the TV in the 2nd quarter because I felt like it wasn't getting thru.

Hey Tebow, how you doin'?

No comments: