Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Props to Otterbox

I have an Otterbox Defender Series case for my phone. Even though it makes my phone rather brick-ish, I would have destroyed my phone by now if I didn't have it. I drop my phone so much :) I even threw it in a big empty trash can once (the kind you roll out to the road) and there was disgusting liquid in the bottom of the trash can - but my phone totally survived! Score! ...I had my 7 year old cousin climb in and get it for me :)

The point is - this case is amazing. But over the 11 months that I've had it, the hard part of the case has been breaking off in little chunks. I was about to buy a new one and figured I might as well see what the warranty was 1st. I called the otters at Otterbox and get this - they're sending me a new case, free of charge, no questions asked.

Seriously want to give everyone at Otterbox a huge hug right now!

No comments: