Sunday, March 06, 2011

sand in my ears

this morning i went up to Key Largo w/Marty to play beach volleyball. loved it. missed it incredibly. i don't think i've played since last summer. i forgot how different of a game it is from indoor. but it's good. so good. after i showered, i was still cleaning sand out of my ears.

i've moved over to Jim & Kelly's penthouse and am staying with them for at least the next week or 2. it's...a-mazing. i keep telling people it's bittersweet because while it's amazing, it also reminds me of when some of us girls came down here for spring break in college and stayed in the other penthouse. so i keep feeling like i'm on spring break and get all excited...and then remember i'm not on spring break and i don't have my girls here. sad. :)

headed up to Lifepointe Church tonight - holla!

there's a guy out in the water riding his jet ski in circles...over...and over...and over... haha what an exciting ride he's having...???

oh yeah - i upgraded to the iphone 4 yesterday :) Radio Shack gave me like $132 for my iphone 3G (+ my old charger). sweetness! i decided to upgrade while they were offering that much $ - i was afraid i wouldn't get that much, if any, if i waited too long. and i got a free case. hahaha 'cause i'm ridiculously good looking. really.

keep it real.
-jen

No comments: