Tuesday, April 27, 2010

He knew before i did

how crazy awesome is our God?  each day i try to remember to set out a verse on my keyboard to focus on each day.  this morning i was looking thru my little cards and came across 1 Pet 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." and i thought "well...that's always good, even though i don't think i'm anxious about anything today - i'll put that one out"  -- and i just realized my stomach is in knots and i'm all jittery with nerves because i've been thinking about how i need to talk to somebody today that i’ve been avoiding.

and then i just saw the card again and...ha - God totally knew what was ahead of me today before i did.  He just stokes me so much.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

And then you realized there was no real reason to be anxious, huh? :)