Wednesday, August 10, 2005

quick update

i did it. last night, i went out and bought the velvet elvis book. i justified it by using a 25% off coupon :) so i didn't pay full price. hey, it saved me almost 5 dollars! that's a couple lunches with large cokes.

the book's easy to read 'cause rob bell is such a good speaker/communicator. i'm on the 2nd chapter and i'll just say it's a very interesting read so far. i'll post more later...when i'm not on work's time :)

leann and valerie - thanks for the responses! i'll respond tonight after work (responding to a response from your blog?...that just sounds funny - haha)

keep it real.
~jen~

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I know, you probably did a HUGE post about the Velvet Elvis book.....but enlighten me. What have I missed out on? Or at least redirect me. :o) I'm always game to learn more and this sounds quite intriguing.