Monday, March 12, 2012

I guess running is on hold...

I was super stoked for the high 60 degree weather we had forecasted for last weekend. And the 70 degree week we have ahead of us (75 on a couple days!!). I was so stoked to get to start running outside again (because running like a hamster on the treadmill and getting nowhere just doesn't cut it for me anymore).

So Friday afternoon I got all geared up and excited for a run. Life was goin good. We were just walking past the house next to ours and I went to step down to the street so there'd be more room to run. The gutters on our street are like...really wide. I don't know how to explain it. But as I stepped down, I looked sideways at the dog who was barking behind the fence. And I heard a "pop!". And I hit the ground.

I never even got to run. Not even for a second. Oh sad.

Looks like running is out of the picture for at least a couple more days. At least til the swelling is gone ;)

No comments: