Wednesday, March 07, 2012

FaceTime Fun

I am so thankful for FaceTime – the video calling feature on the iPhone.  it makes the couple thousand miles between me and my family feel a lot less far away.  here are some highlights from my time with them last night…

IMG_3513IMG_3510IMG_3505

 

then everyone started getting goofy…

IMG_3506IMG_3504

and Ben attacked Claire while she was trying to show me her cartwheels…

IMG_3509

and Claire gave Lucy the phone so Lucy could hold it while Claire jumped off the bed…and Lucy decided to play her role as the older sister and turn the camera on herself instead of Claire… :)

IMG_3512

and my beautiful Mama, AKA Nana, who keeps them all under control…

IMG_3507

needless to say, every round of FaceTime with the fam is guaranteed to be entertaining :) oh how I love them!!

No comments: