Sunday, May 08, 2011

I love my Mom!

 

37454_718545432588_55701142_40108426_3742830_n

my mom ROCKS!  if you don’t know her, you should.  she’s a cute little thing.

I love when we go out to the ranch in Nebraska – she turns into this uber legit ranch chick because, after all, that’s how she was raised.  it’s in her blood. 

yesterday my mom bought me a tervis tumbler cup and made a special trip to deliver it to me!

my mom was the first to introduce me to exercising.  she’d let us ride our bikes while she walked all over the neighborhoods.  I swear she walked like 10 miles every time.  ok probably not THAT many but I’m sure it was a lot.  and then there were the days of Tony Little, the short crazy energized man with the long pony tail.  when the VHS exercise tapes first came in the mail, my sister and I went a little gung-ho with them and were sore for a few days.  but we wanted heart shaped calves, just like Tony Little kept yelling about.  my mom told us we had to ease into it.  we didn’t listen.  :)

I don’t think I’ve ever heard my mom raise her voice.  DSC04886she’s incredibly patient.

my parents took us all to Disney World a couple months ago to celebrate their 30th anniversary.  my mom was like a kid again!  I loved watching her dance in the streets with her granddaughters as the Disney parade went by.  I think she had more energy than Lucy and Claire!  :)

I LOVE MY MOM!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

AWWW!! Who couldn't love your mom!