Monday, June 20, 2005

wanted: to be satisfied.

a lot on my mind about church. but if i write about it i'll probably just find myself offending people and sounding like one of those pathetic bloggers that just use their blog to complain and tell about their troubles and cut down on people. i don't want to do any of that, so i'll watch my fingers (ah-ha get it? 'cause i'm typing...not speaking...so i can't watch my mouth...okay i'll stop...).

i want to be content in my church. yet every service i go to, i feel an unsettling feeling inside of me. why am i the only one who does? it must be my problem. i just want to be content.

i'm going to bed early. hopefully.

keep it real.
~jen~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen my love, It hurts to see that you still feel this way about WCBC. Every week we are challenged by God's Word. The sermons preached at WCBC are all straight from God's Word and I don't see how this could leave anyone discontent. Please, explain yourself more, even if it is an email to just me. I want you to know that I love you and am so excited to head back to our new house in the L Burg. K 10