Sunday, July 15, 2012

6 weeks of WOW

for all of you who check my blog daily for updates (HA – j/k), you may’ve noticed I haven’t updated for a month now.  I would love to give you a detailed update on all that God has been teaching me over the last month.  but I am so tired right now that I don’t think I could form that many coherent sentences in 1 go-around. :)

a quick recap of the amazing opportunities God’s given me over the last month:

week 1: cabin leader at senior high camp
week 2: day trip to cheyenne, overnight trip to Casper to see one of my bestest friends Marissa and her family whom I love so much!!  immediately followed by a trip to CO to hike my first 14-er (Mt. Antero) with some friends, followed by a Beth Moore conference in CO Springs
week 3: worship team at jr high camp
week 4: missions trip to Costa Rica

over the past month, I have slept in my bed a grand total of 3 nights.

needless to say, I have had no time to blog.  :(

and the excitement’s not over!  I am home today and tomorrow and then tuesday my family comes from the Keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  for 2 whole weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  aunt jen is completely and 135% stoked out of her mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  we are going to spend more of the 2 weeks out our family’s ranch.  I cannot wait.

I hope to write a more detailed blog tomorrow about my time in Costa Rica.

my eyes are closing…

buenos noches.

No comments: