Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stranded

I'm stranded at work today. Look at the picture. Would you drive in that?! I think from last night til this afternoon we've gotten around 8 inches maybe. Cristine is my favorite cousin ever (the rest of you...I love you all but today, she wins for best cousin ever). She took me to work today. :) She drove Zeva - Zeva did so well! I'm so proud of her. I think this was her first time even seeing snow. Although...I heard on the way home Zeva got stuck...and my Uncle came to the rescue. :)

Speaking of my Uncle Richard, he and my Aunt Toni rock my face off!!! Yesterday as I was at work and the snow began to fall, my aunt texted me and told me my Uncle cleaned out the garage so I could park in it!!!!!!! Zeva was so happy to get into the warm garage that she almost drove into the fridge.

Passin time at my desk during my lunch hour...

No comments: