Monday, May 08, 2006

summer time is just around the weekend!

yes, i see you all sitting there with your jaws dropped open, your eyes wide and tears welling up. i am putting up a new post. the day has arrived. cheers errupt.

:D

it was has been one crazy semester. it started off slow and gained speed quickly. i've been working around 30-40 hours a week for the past month and a half, and i forget the fact that i'm also taking 18 credit hours :) it's just so hard to come home from work, after sitting in front of a computer for hours taking orders over the phone and doing customer service, and come home to just sit more in front of my computer to do homework and video projects. not my idea of fun. and therefore, i'm behind on some video projects. stink.

but! the good news of the day. i just turned in my 15 minute final video project. i just submitted my 21 page script (the inventor of double-spacing is my hero), 10 page outline of my script, and character biographies all for my scriptwriting class. and all i have left (school-wise) are 3 measley little finals that i'm not too worried about. praise the Lord!!

and the best news of all. a week from today, i will be crusin' in my car with Benton, down to fort lauderdale where we'll spend the night with our good friend Holly. then i'll drop Benton off at the airport on Tuesday and finish my trek down to the Keys for the summer! YEA! the time has arrived and i am so stoked :D it's going to be a stretching summer, but i'm so excited to see how God changes me and uses me in other's lives (i'm hoping i allow Him to use me, anyway).

my last final is Thursday at 8am. woot wooooot!

nancy, join facebook. everybody's doing it.

keep it real.
~jen~

2 comments:

Becky said...

yeah I actully did the same thing...I was shocked you actually updated your blog..yea...I'm glad you're projects are done. I'll try and call you soon. I love You Jennifer Jo

Valerie said...

The Keys?!?! Ah, I am slightly ignorant....sadness! What's doing with you and the Keys this summer? And really, we won't see you at all? I'm thinking that's a bit of "unfair" for us coupled with some "wahoo," at least for you. :o) Best blessings on what all you're doing down in the south.